Saturday, November 1, 2008

November...

So the last few months have brought so many changes and uprooting to my life, that I think I'm going to kinda play it cool for awhile. Perhaps it's all the changes that facilitated the heart attacks mentioned in my earlier post.

Anyways, so here I am all settled in and cozy in Denver, CO and I'm really liking it here! This is my kinda town. I mean, Greer, AZ (where the cabins are) has always been my favorite place in the world, and now to live in a place that has similar weather and scenery is just heaven! Everyone here is super nice, and I can't wait to see what this winter brings. The only other place I've lived in that might have prepared me for this winter is Germany. I hear even Germany is mild though, compared to Denver's blizzards. I also hear it's kinda hit or miss as far as how cold or bad it just might get. We'll see though.

My new job with United Airlines was awfully difficult to get, and I hope I keep it for awhile, and can eventually get full time. At least I have full time benefits! I'm sure Mom and Dad will appreciate the flight benefits so they can go visit Adam, Jessica, Gage, and the new little one when he comes! I only hope they come visit me too! :)

No comments: